P & S Pape & Shewan, llp
Contact a Lawyer

May 2015 Archives

What is a conservatorship?

There are times when an adult loses the ability to care for himself or herself. Perhaps he or she can no longer manage finances or other day-to-day necessities. If this happens, a case may be brought in California courts to ask a judge to appoint a responsible person or organization to step in. This is known as establishing a conservatorship on behalf of the incapacitated person, referred to as the conservatee.

Map Location Image

Pape & Shewan, LLP
642 Pollasky Avenue
Suite 200
Clovis, CA 93612

Toll Free: 800-797-5677
Fax: 559-299-0920
Map & Directions